Washing has never been easier as it is with this stylish counter-top dishwasher. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons (11.7 liters) of water for a normal cycle. It comes with eight different settings which can easily be programmed and monitored via the electronic LED display. The wash cycles range from soak, glass, rinse, rapid, eco, normal, and Heavy. The dishwasher is designed for simple and quick installation as it can easily be hooked up to any tap in your kitchen. Keeping the appliance clean is a breeze due to its durable stainless-steel interior. There is an auto detergent and rinse agent dispenser for your convenience and this chic dishwashing unit is designed to fit under just about any type of kitchen cabinet. It also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
- 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7L) per wash to help save you money
- 8 wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, Rinse, Rapid, Glass and Soak, Baby bottle, Eco
- Delay start option by 2,4,6 or 8 hours
- New and improved spray arm and filter gets dishes cleaner
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Now quieter 54db
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Display timer counts down to end of cycle
- Fits under most cabinets
- Silver with black LED display
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.