The RN2A-FS Steelheart Series Roll-In Two Section Refrigerator with a Full Stainless Doors and One piece, full door length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle is perfect for any professional. The reliable 1 HP motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cool air, ensuring a steady constant temperature. The RN2A-FS frame is composed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The RN2A-FS , and comes Standard with 4" ramps, it features Sturdy 8 gauge stainless steel door hinges with welded pins are spring assisted self-closing and include a stay open feature. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 68" W x 34.5" D x 87.5" H
- Net capacity of 78.35 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 3730 BTU/hr at 1 HP
- Electrical consumption of 5.06 kWh/day at 8.2 Amps, 10 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Sturdy 8 gauge stainless steel door hinges with welded pins are spring assisted self-closing and include a stay open feature
- One piece, full door length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Cabinet will accept 72" tall rack (sold by others)
- Energy efficient thermostatic expansion valve self contained refrigeration system
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel ramp, stainless steel interior rack guides, and insulated stainless steel floor
- R290 refrigerant
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV)
- Epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) evaporator coil to help fight corrosion for extended life
- Interior LED light bar is mounted horizontally on the ceiling
- Standard with 4" ramps
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 72" L x 40.5" D x 93.75" H at 676 lbs
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 5.06 kwh/day, Amperage: 8.2, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 46 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 32 - 52°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
78. 35 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.