- Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
- 32" height for use in ADA compliant settings
- Stainless steel wrapped door with professional handle brings luxury to any setting
- Includes adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage
- Automatic defrost minimizes user maintenance
- Made in Europe
Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF7ADA Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators sized for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings. The FF7BSSHVADA is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this model has a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door. A thin handle with a 14mm diameter completes the sleek, modern look. Inside, the FF7BSSHVADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial. The FF7BSSHVADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF7BBISSHVADA. For more finish options, browse the entire FF7ADA Series. NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- ADA compliant: 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height
- Slim counter height dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 c.f. capacity
- Open Box Item
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle: Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Deep shelf space: Interior accommodates large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- 100 free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.