SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL introduces a new line of European wall-mounted range hoods designed for outstanding performance and elegant style. SUMMIT SEH6624C is a 24" wide range hood with a 600 CFM blower and unique curved canopy design. Constructed entirely from stainless steel, it features an adjustable chimney and two aluminum cassette filters with a wide filtration area. The 3-speed fan and 15 minute timer are operated with a slider control panel. Two 40W incandescent light bulbs are pre-installed, offering an elegant illumination over your range or cooktop. The SEH6624C is designed for ducted use, but may be converted to a ductless (recirculating) range hood when you order an optional charcoal filter set (SEHCFISL). This model is manufactured in Spain and ships in one box.
- Quality material with an elegant look in brushed stainless steel
- Professional European motor is preinstalled for easy use
- Designed for ducted use, this range hood can be used in recirculating (ductless) mode when you order SEHCFISL charcoal filter set
- Dishwasher safe filters offer wide filtration area for better ventilation
- Set the unit to ventilate for a 15 minute interval that automatically turns off when complete
- Includes two preinstalled incandescent bulbs
- Offers more options for ventilation
- Designed and manufactured in Spain with all UL-Listed components
- Chimney can extend from 29" to 41" for the perfect fit over your range
|Height of Cabinet
||30.0" (76 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||21.63" (55 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||29.0 lbs. (13 kg)
||31.0 lbs. (14 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Convertible w/ Filter Set
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||29.0" (74 cm)
||41.0" (104 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.