Slim 20" width is ideal for any setting
32" height complies with ADA guidelines
Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for reds, whites, or champagne
Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
Glass door offers full display of interior
SUMMIT's SWC525LADA series features ADA compliant wine cellars with unique 20" footprints designed for freestanding use. The SWC525LADA wine cellar is sized at 32" high for use in settings that comply with ADA guidelines. It has a reversible glass door with a factory installed lock. The auto defrost interior features adjustable scalloped shelves to hold wine bottles and a digital thermostat that allows easy management of your reds, whites, and champagnes. With a slim-fitting footprint and an elegant design, the SWC525LADA is ideal for any setting looking for an affordable way to store and display a wine collection. For a built-in version of this model, see the SWC525LBIADA series.
- Slim 20" width : Full 4.5 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- ADA compliant : 32" high meets ADA guidelines
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Open Box Item
- Glass door : Provides a full display of stored contents
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for secure interior
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with indicator lights for red wine, white wine, and champagne temperatures
- Scalloped shelves : Six adjustable chrome shelves are specially designed to hold wine bottles
- Interior light : Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Reversible door : User reversible door swing
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug : Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- 100 Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.